10 Easy Date Night Ideas
We know you’re busy. Whether you’re running your own business, mom to a few little ones, or juggling a 9-5 and carpool, your life is jam-packed. Sometimes that means romance takes a backseat, and that’s not fun for anyone! You and your partner need quality time, even amidst the craziness of life. We asked our Tribe to give us their favorite at-home, date night ideas. Put the kids to bed, save money on a babysitter and have fun! Here’s a list of our picks!
- Microwave popcorn and a movie--the classic date night on a budget!
- Paint night in your living room--buy brushes and paints from Target and get creative!
- Game night--compete against each other or do puzzles!
- Battleship with beer--the adult version of a childhood classic!
- Cook dinner together--take a mundane task and make it fun again!
- Binge-watch a show on Netflix--you lose points if you don’t pause the TV when your husband has to go to the bathroom!
- Build a pillow fort in the living room--put that unfolded laundry to good use!
- Build something life-size out of Lego--don’t step on any or you’ll wake the kids!
- Create a recipe together--a fun dessert, a savory meat, whatever you like!
- Make drinks and then stargaze on the porch--or just pour yourselves some wine!
We hope you have a great time reconnecting with your partner! If you liked our tips, let us know which ones you tried out! #TribeTalk
By: Jaimie Brick, @socialmediabyjaimie
Check out our full collection of nursing friendly, maternity friendly, and beyond apparel for awesome mamas at havahtribe.com
Quit your job and stay home with your kids! Learn how at thestunningsuccess.com